Fuel your dreams.
For those important moments in life, Amalgamated Bank of Chicago provides a variety of loans for your specific needs.
- Range of home mortgages with a variety of features to support your financial plans today and in the future
- Fixed-rate mortgages offer the security of equal payments through the life of the loan
- Adjustable-rate mortgages offer lower initial monthly payments
- Choose from a variety of mortgage terms
- Already have a home mortgage? Let us help determine if refinancing makes sense
Home Equity Line of Credit
- Variable interest rate indexed to The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate minus a margin of 1%. A minimum Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 4.50% applies and is subject to increase after consummation. The maximum APR will never be higher then 21% (4.50% APR as of January 31, 2019)
- Pay no points and no appraisal fees
- After the first year, an annual fee of $30 applies
- If you pay off your loan in the first 3 years, you must pay an early termination fee of $300
- Borrowed funds can be used for a variety of reasons, including home improvements, medical bills, automobile purchase, investment opportunities and debt consolidation
- Immediate borrowing power
- Borrow up to 80% of the appraised value of your home (less your first mortgage balance) if qualified
- Get in the driver's seat with an Amalgamated Bank of Chicago auto loan for new and used cars
- A variety of repayment plans
*Subject to credit approval and underwriting guidelines.
Amalgamated Bank of Chicago's Loan Officers NMLS and Registry Identification Numbers
|Loan Officer Name||Identification Number||Officer Location|
|David H. Dierlam||657837||Main Office
|Sherry E. Dvorak||657836||Warrenville Office
|Elizabeth Gutierrez||1057624||Main Office
|Celestine Johnson||613122||Main Office
|William O. Kerth||445918||Main Office
|Paul E. Mueller, Jr.||657839||Main Office
To find out more about our lending services, contact your banker today. Don't yet have a banker? Click here to find our Personal Banking Center contacts and let us introduce ourselves.