Amalgamated Bank of Chicago’s Corporate Trust Department is an experienced Midwest-based trust services team that specializes in municipal debt and escrows. We understand the competitive nature of this business. Our client-focused, proactive service approach sets us apart. Our mission is to partner with our clients to serve their needs from inception through maturity date.
What Sets Us Apart
- Our team of highly experienced administrators average over 20 years working in municipal trust.
- Corporate debt and municipal debt are not administered the same way. We focus our expertise on the unique needs of the municipal community.
- Our team of administrators, operations staff and legal counsel offer a cohesive structure for your product. We provide a clear approach to service in an ever-changing industry.
- We offer high-quality, old-fashioned service with our administrative team, operations staff and legal counsel. Answering your questions is a priority for us.
- We utilize state-of-the-art, bond payment, tickler and trust accounting systems with online activity and statement viewing/downloads at no additional charge.
- You have our full commitment. We provide in-house legal review, thereby ensuring a cohesive corporate trust experience.
- Unlike our larger competitors, trust administration, operations, compliance, trade settlement, wire transfers and legal counsel are all performed in one location. We pride ourselves in our response time.
- We are a nimble, all-inclusive organization without the multiple layers and red tape of our larger competitors. Our structure allows us to tailor our services to your needs and get the details right.
- Our objective each and every day is to be the best in the Midwest municipal trust business.
Products and Services
Our extensive products and services include:
- Bond Trustee
- Successor Trustee
- Master Trustee
- Bond Registrar
- Paying Agent
- Collateral Agent
- Dissemination Agent
- Tender Agent
- Municipal Escrow Agent
- Corporate Escrow Agent
We serve as trustee on a variety of debt issues for both tax-exempt and taxable issues, including:
- General Obligation Bonds
- Revenue Bonds
- Multi-Mode Tender Bonds
- Industrial Development Bonds
- Certificates of Participation
- Credit Enhanced Debt
- Senior Living Facility Bonds
- Housing Bonds
- Health Care Financing
- Cultural Institution Financing
- Educational Financing
- Tax Increment Financing
For inquiries about setting up a new Corporate Trust account, please contact Michele Martello or Ann Longino.
Internet Explorer 11 is outdated. For improved security and optimized performance we highly recommend upgrading your browser. ChromeFirefoxEdge