Amalgamated Bank of Chicago is here for you with customized business financing.*
When you're ready to take the plunge on a major business decision, or just want to improve your cash flow, Amalgamated Bank of Chicago is here for you with customized business financing.* Just call your banker to explore which commercial loan choice is optimal for your business. Don't yet have a banker? Click here and let us introduce ourselves.
Working Capital Line of Credit*
A fast, convenient, and affordable way to access funds for your business. Money is available quickly, allowing you to take advantage of arising business opportunities with no need to negotiate separate, individual loans for each occurrence. These funds provide your business the cash it needs to keep growing until you can cover all operating expenses out of revenue. You only pay interest on outstanding balances.
Use the flexible working capital line of credit to:
- Make changes in accounts receivables, covering expenses when funds are low and collections are still outstanding
- Finance seasonal inventory, especially if your cash flow fluctuates widely from season to season
- Reduce costs through volume discounts with vendors
- Meet other cash flow needs
Allows businesses to purchase equipment or expand plant facilities, or to permanently increase inventory secured by specific equipment and/or real estate.
- Loan rates are typically fixed and pricing is negotiable
- Generally repaid by monthly installment payments within one to five years
Floating rate loans for the construction of office buildings, warehouses, industrial buildings, shopping centers and other commercial properties are available at Amalgamated Bank of Chicago as well.
- Secured by the specific property and the rates are usually variable
- Pricing is negotiable and the loan term is one to two years
Amalgamated Bank of Chicago offers mortgage loans for purchase and rehabilitation of commercial properties, secured by the specific property financed. Real estate options include mortgages for owner-occupied industrial properties, or income-producing real estate, such as apartment buildings and retail shopping centers
- Mortgage rates on these loans can be fixed for up to 5 years with an amortization period of up to 25 years
- Floating rates are also available
Letters of Credit*
Amalgamated Bank of Chicago also provides Letters of Credit to meet financing needs for performance/payment bonds domestically.
To find out more about our comprehensive commercial banking services, contact your banker today. Don't yet have a banker? Click here and let us introduce ourselves.
*Subject to credit approval and underwriting guidelines