Union Member Loans
A variety of loan programs to meet your needs.
Obtain interest rates unique to union members.
Home Equity Line of Credit*
- Variable interest rate indexed to The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate minus a margin of 1%. A minimum Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 4.50% applies and is subject to increase after consummation. The maximum APR will never be higher than 21%. (4.50% APR as of October 31, 2018)
- Pay no points and no appraisal fees
- After the first year, an annual fee of $30 applies
- If you pay off your loan in the first 3 years, you must pay an early termination fee of $300
- Borrowed funds can be used for a variety of reasons, including home improvements, medical bills, automobile purchase, investment opportunities and debt consolidation
- Immediate borrowing power
- Borrow up to 80% of the appraised value of your home (less your first mortgage balance) if qualified
- Get in the driver's seat with an Amalgamated Bank of Chicago auto loan for new and used cars
- A variety of repayment plans
*Subject to credit approval and underwriting guidelines.
Overdraft protection when you need it and a personal line of credit when you want it. Once your credit line is approved, you may:
- Write checks in excess of your account balance up to your available AmalgaCredit line limit, automatically transferring money to your checking account up to your available AmalgaCredit line limit to cover the overdraft
- Use AmalgaCredit as a line of credit to borrow money
Activate your line by writing a check that overdraws your checking account or by calling your banker today. Don't yet have a banker? Click here and let us introduce ourselves.
**Account opening subject to credit approval and underwriting guidelines.
Loan Officers NMLS and Registry Identification Numbers
|Loan Officer Name||Identification Number||Officer Location|
|David H. Dierlam||657837||Main Office
|Sherry E. Dvorak||657836||Warrenville Office
|Elizabeth Gutierrez||1057624||Main Office
|Celestine Johnson||613122||Main Office
|William O. Kerth||
|Paul E. Mueller, Jr.||657839||Main Office