Personal Money Market†
A smart way to save.
When you're seeking extra savings options, consider a personal money market account.
Earn a competitive, floating market rate through our Money Market Account.
- Initial Deposit: $1,500 required minimum and balance to open and maintain account
- Additional deposits can be any amount at any time
- Withdrawals can be any amount, anytime if made in person or at an ATM*
- Floating market rate paid monthly. If the daily balance on any day falls below $1,500, no interest will accrue that day. If account closes before the end of the statement cycle, no interest will be paid for that cycle**
- For purposes of calculating balances, interest and fees, "per month" may mean a statement cycle rather than a calendar month. $15 service charge for each transaction in excess of six in any statement cycle. Service charge of $15 for each month in which the balance on any day falls below $1,500 and the average monthly balance falls below $3,000
- Images of cancelled checks are returned with statements
- No fee for check imaging
*Other transfers from these accounts, including by telephone, online banking or Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Debit Card are limited, by regulation, to six per month or monthly statement period. Withdrawals from ATMs may be subject to available limits. Federal Regulations provide we must retain the right to require at least seven days' notice prior to withdrawal
**The daily balance method is used to calculate the interest on the account
† Account opening subject to approval
To find out more about our money market account, contact your banker today. Don't yet have a banker? Click here to find our Personal Banking Center contacts and let us introduce ourselves.